Thank You Do’s and Don’ts
Has someone ever given you a gift or done something so heartfelt that you had no idea how you could possibly thank them? Consider Northern Exposure’s funny photo greeting cards! The possibilities to send humor Thank You cards are endless. People are always going above and beyond to be generous and thoughtful when we least expect it. If you’re trying to think of the right thing to say, we got you covered. Here are some Thank You Do’s and Don’ts…
…If someone did something nice for you:
- Thanks for always going above and beyond.
- I really appreciate your help. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- Even though I am lactose intolerant, you know I could never pass up your incredible cheesecake. Thanks for hosting!
- I didn’t ask for your help, but thanks, I guess.
- Why would you give me a cheesecake if I’m lactose intolerant?
…If someone gave you a gift:
- Thanks a bunch for your thoughtful gift!
- Thank you so much for celebrating with me last weekend. My birthday was so much more special because I got to see you in person!
- Nothing will ever top your birthday gift to me. I will be shouting Thank You from the rooftop for months to come!
- Thanks for the shirt, even though it was the wrong size, and now I have to return it…
- I already have the gift you gave me. I guess I can always regift it. Thanks for trying!
…If you just had a job interview:
- Thanks for your time today.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you. Your kind words warmed my heart.
- Thanks for the peach cobbler recipe you gave to me. It made my day, along with meeting you, of course. I can’t wait to bake this weekend!
- Thanks for interviewing me today. If you don’t give me the job, I will egg your house on Mischief Night. I’m only kidding! (Or am I…)
And if you simply can’t put into words how thankful you truly are, let the light-hearted humor of our photo greeting cards speak for themselves. A simple Thank You/Gracias/Merci/Gracie will do just fine! The greatest part about a greeting card is that everyone appreciates them, no matter what they say. (Unless you wrote one of the Don’ts, in which case, you better run for the hills…)
Follow us on Instagram to stay up-to-date with Northern Exposure. Thanks a million for reading this blog!